Saturday, May 29, 2010

A quick jump inside my head.

- Sometimes I wish I could talk to birds, only to share with them how much I hate them.

- I wonder how I would react if my life were like Truman Burbank's.

- Is it possible to turn into a leprechaun? Every so often when I find some straggling red facial hair. I also found out that anytime I try to do a british accent, it ends up sounding irish.

- Sometimes you can't judge strangers based on if they go for a handshake or a hug. Handshakes are for ugly people.

- When i'm in an uncomfortable environment and don't know people, I just introduce myself as Allen, so nobody can find me on facebook.

- Whenever I walk around campus, I just assume everyone is married. Christian colleges have the "ring by spring" catch phrase for a reason. I'm pretty sure that post people that graduate from a Christian college are in their 3rd year of marriage.

- I appreciate dentists, but I still don't think they're doctors. If I were shot in the stomach saving a persons life and was surrounded by a college professor, a dentist, and a paleontologist, i'd be screwed.

- Is there such thing as a "good" pimp?

No comments: